Tuesday 24 January 2012

Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule

Searching online for more about safety online for children and protocalls websites abide by to keep them safe, I began to look more into the law side of things and how it affects available content on the internet. The link below leads to a site that goes on about the ethics of social media and has a direct link to the "Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule". There is a lot of content that is to be read and I could probably talk about it for way too long. So instead of doing this I am going to leave it just as a direct link that I can refer to and use whenever I nead to. It may come in use later on as our research progresses and could also back up some relevant information we have gathered.

http://business-ethics.com/2010/11/19/the-ethics-of-social-media-part-ii-playing-by-new-rules/

No comments:

Post a Comment